This therapeutic formulation is designed to dramatically increase cutaneous moisture levels, while also improving skin surface texture. The use of lactic acid enhances the skin’s natural moisturising factor (NMF), reduces cellular buildup, and inhibits the deposit of unwanted pigment. Additional brightening and soothing agents help to noticeably improve visible aging, breakouts and hyperpigmentation affecting body skin.
Suitable for all skin types and conditions, this revolutionary product leaves the skin hydrated, smooth and radiant.
• Nourishing and emollient
• Dry, rough textured skin
• Aging skin
• Break-out prone and congested skin
• All skin types
Directions For Use
Apply liberally to the entire body immediately after bathing or showering.
• Lactic Acid – an AHA that breaks down bonds (desmosomes) between cells to allow for easier exfoliation of dead surface cells, while providing maximum hydration to the skin. Lactic acid also inhibits skin discolourations.
• Glycerin – a humectant and emollient that helps to bind water to the skin. One of the most effective topical hydrators, as it is readily accepted through the aquaporins (water channels) in the skin cells.
• Sodium Hyaluronate – a form of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan with exceptional lubricating qualities. It plays an important role in cell protection, hydration, lubrication and maintenance of the structural integrity of tissues.
• Shea Butter – softens and helps maintain moisture in the skin without greasiness. It is high in triglycerides, and Vitamins A, E and the omega-6 essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA).
• Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) – can increase the skin’s moisture-retention capacity. It also provides calming and antioxidant benefits.